Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Inktober Day 31 (Final Day)


Happy Halloween!!

I saved this guy for last. It's none other then the Radiant Hero, Ike.
Ike is my #1 Smash main and I hold a lot of sentimental value
for him. Back in the early days of Smash Brawl I mostly played as Zelda and
Kirby because I played them a lot Melee. Then at some point, not sure when,I 
started using Ike and he worked well for me and thus he became my Smash main.
When Smash Wii U was coming, I felt bad that Ike was my main and yet I never
played the games in his franchise or knew what they were about. This would lead me to
playing Fire Emblem Awakening and thus I fell in love with the Fire Emblem series. 
I would move onto Fates,Sacred Stones, Shadows of Valentia, Blazing Blade; but I
was dying to play the games that stared Ike himself. Problem is 
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are hard games to come by and
also expensive. Though thanks to a friend I managed to get Path of Radiance and I finally 
got to see Ike's story. I played it threw it in  July and August and loved the time I had with it.
Then in September for my birthday another friend got me Radiant Dawn and I'm still 
currently playing it. Now with Smash Ultimate almost here, I'll be playing as Ike 
yet again but now knowing who he actually is. 


This was a fun time. I'm proud I was able to put out a drawing everyday.
I was scared I would fall out at some point. Drawing some of these characters was 
a real challenge. I hope you all enjoyed this series.
#Inktober2018
(c)Fire Emblem
(c)Nintendo 


No comments:

Post a Comment